Author Topic: Holiday in D'Hara  (Read 2578 times)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
Re: Holiday in D'Hara
« Topic Start: December 27, 2016, 02:03:06 AM »
Roleplay from Drizztle Sharpspeare all nobles of D'Hara

It took a moment before her words registered to Drizzle. He was just enchanted by Kateera in her dress. "Of course, I would be happy to share with you." He smile rather big at that. While Kateera retrieved two cups, Drizztle opened the bottle. After it was opened, Drizztle breathed in deeply, having always enjoyed the smell of Red Langor. Opening his eyes, he sees Kateera staring. "The smell reminds me of bygone days," he states a little sheepish after being caught.

Kateera holds out the cups and Drizztle pours. They hold out their cups to each other and Drizztle toasts, "To good times with great company". She smiles, her face going a little red. They drink deeply, laugh, and then drink some more. They spend a few hours, talking and enjoying each other's company. But it eventually has to come to an end.

"Dear Kateera. I would love to stay longer, but I am expected elsewhere. But you can expect to see me again." Reluctantly he leaves, but not before pausing at the entrance and looking deeply in her eyes. He departs and his men fall in behind him.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor