Author Topic: Rebuilding Ruined Temples  (Read 1721 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Rebuilding Ruined Temples
« Topic Start: December 27, 2016, 11:26:54 AM »
What can be done with a ruined temple?

My realm recently reaquired a lost city where the Daimons closed down the local temples.

The ruined temple is still there and I would like to rebuild it.

My last experience with this situation was several years ago and I just kept on getting told I couldn't do anything.  I couldn't upgrade it back to a real temple because it was ruined.  I couldn't build a new one because there was one already there.  It was...annoying.

So now I'm wondering if anybody knows if things have changed.  What can we do with a region that has a ruined temple in it?

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuilding Ruined Temples
« Reply #1: December 27, 2016, 03:29:17 PM »
I'm rather confident that the lord, or an elder priest, should be able to close the ruined temple.

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 29, 2016, 03:19:32 AM »
An Elder Priest gets the following message and no options when visiting a ruined temple.

"You look at the few remaining blackened stones and timbers of the temple, and decide sadly that there's really nothing you can do here."

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 29, 2016, 09:15:01 AM »
The Lord of the region is able to close down a ruined temple. However, mind you that it can have consequences when there's still much followers.

I don't see a way to upgrade a ruined temple. You need to close it and rebuild it.

If you have suggestions on how it should be possible to revive a ruined temple, don't mind posting a Feature Request under the designated forum.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)