Author Topic: Tutorial - creating a new and updated one for beginning players  (Read 21048 times)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Character Creation: https://youtu.be/bBeXDxZMEeU

I also have the Messages one uploaded. Can someone please check them out? Tell me if the audio is abysmally quiet. When I watch them on YouTube they are quiet as hell. I just want to make sure I am not crazy.

I am speaking pretty loud into the mic, so I gotta figure out what is up with this. Pretty sure I might have to remake these vids. They didn't seem as quiet on VLC though... I dunno.

EDIT: I just did some reading and apparently YouTube "normalizes" volume, and I just have to wait a bit for it to be done. This actually kind of makes sense, since I have no trouble hearing that first video I did a week or so back. That one is probably normalized and these ones are pending or something. Still hit me with feedback though!

EDIT 2: I just made the Information video with my gaming headset that has a mic. Came up super loud on VLC, we will see how it uploads. If the other videos don't get louder, I will edit them to boost the volume and re-upload them.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:54:38 PM by Gildre »
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.