Author Topic: Tutorial - creating a new and updated one for beginning players  (Read 1247 times)

Gildre

• Noble Lord
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Ok great, I will see if I can edit the sound up on the other ones, if not I will re-record the same way.
Svetlana (Caligus, EC), Jessica (Assassins, Colonies), Lavitz (Obia'Syela, BT) and Raine (Westgard, Dwilight)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Gildre,

I loved your video tutorials. I'm sure you're busy and didn't think of making or editing more.

But just to re-spark this discussion, any progress on this?

Thanks a lot!
Jeames (Vix Tiramora, EC), Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Nasgar (Westfold, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gildre

• Noble Lord
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Awww dang it is the map fiasco all over again! Haha yes I fully intend to redo the quiet videos and complete the ones that aren't done. I am back in Canada now though, and a house with two kids and a wife is not a quiet atmosphere for making video tutorials haha!

I promise I will work on them when I get chances though and keep progress posted here!
Svetlana (Caligus, EC), Jessica (Assassins, Colonies), Lavitz (Obia'Syela, BT) and Raine (Westgard, Dwilight)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Not a problem, do it at your own pace  :)

Let me know if I can help you with anything.
Jeames (Vix Tiramora, EC), Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Nasgar (Westfold, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)