Author Topic: Adventurer Page Refresh  (Read 2223 times)

AlexR

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Adventurer Page Refresh
« Topic Start: July 07, 2011, 01:26:23 AM »

One of the new changes looks to have messed up the refresh when Adventurer does stuff.

So if I go "hunt undead", the new pages says what happened, but the bottom bar does not
update the hours remaining/fatigue accumulated until I open a new page or do a manual
refresh.  I ended up being a little optimistic in my actions seeing low fatigue numbers :)

Can we bring back how it worked before, automatically updating the hours/fatigue status
on the same page as the actions happen?

Thanks

egamma

Re: Adventurer Page Refresh
« Reply #1: July 07, 2011, 05:15:04 AM »
It's not just the adventurer page--I see the same thing when spending gold with my noble. I have to click on a second page before it updates.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Adventurer Page Refresh
« Reply #2: July 07, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »
Known issue, related to some behind-the-scenes changes we're making.  The changes will improve things for the devs, but may cause some minor hiccups like this from time to time.

We will be working on solving these issues over the next little while.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan