Author Topic: Arak Castle  (Read 4784 times)

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
Arak Castle
« Topic Start: January 09, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »
Ok, this is killing me, I have heard of the place, and that it belongs to a GM Character. So I went on the dynamic map to read the description of the region and it has no banner/button. Does the region even have a description?
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Arak Castle
« Reply #1: January 09, 2017, 08:44:23 PM »
It's not even in the database, as far as I know.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 09, 2017, 11:14:34 PM »
It's a roleplay region. Visible on map, but not ever part of the game. I'm not familiar with the lore behind the GM/Lich Monster roleplay, but in terms of time frame, the character existed 12 years ago.

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 10, 2017, 12:21:57 AM »
Bugger, thanks guys.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 11, 2017, 01:37:37 AM »
It is Lich King playground or rather GM or Tom. None who enter shall survive. I recalled a Roleplay about a character entering before the player deleted the character. It was quite a long time ago, don't think he survive to tell a story or two.

About Lich King if you want to hear the stories, or legends or what gossips pass down from times. It is said that long ago Outer Tilog(OT) was engaged in a prolonged war which caused massive destruction all over. OT was reduced to a region and Lich King rose up to help them. Since then OT has been worshipping, some people say they worshipping demons. But strange stories often come out, like how their torture devices, tickling. As one of the original realm on Colonies, OT has its own culture to cater to these. I was unlucky not to start my characters during that Lich King time, and I have been trying to hunt It down since then... Opssie :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 11, 2017, 07:08:02 PM »
The ruler bulletin in Outer Tilog has just had its 12th birthday, having last been updated after the Lich King marched from Arak Castle to Outer Tilog to assist in war (obviously we immediately elected him ruler (we've always been a democracy)) and his update has stayed in place since...
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...