Author Topic: not enough roleplay  (Read 5877 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: not enough roleplay
« Topic Start: January 17, 2017, 01:54:18 AM »
It seems to me we don't really get much of this. There's very little character interaction. Most people seem to act like turn bots.
Game mechanics don't amuse me much. I know mostly how thay work now.
i think depend on where you come from, which realm and which island. But most players mind us all, are working people. As some people have posted, some realms and islands still doing the Roleplays.

I am more on the RPing with character instead of writing long narratives. Talking to your captain gets old pretty quick.
I have been talking to my Captain for ages... in Nivemus. And it gets old. Now Brock the Priest has no more Captain, I do not even know who Brock plan to Roleplay with. All the temple servants next? :o

A long narrative isn't a terrible thing as long as it is interesting, pertains to other players, and is open ended so that other characters can get involved. Open RPs are the key!
I agree. My character try Roleplay in Morek along with other nobles, and it helps you to get another player to Roleplay back, it motivates you, kind of :D

Now my adventurer in Dwilight also do Roleplay which is rather surprising turn for myself as there are other Players Roleplays as well.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)