Author Topic: Quick Question About the Map  (Read 5712 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question About the Map
« Topic Start: January 20, 2017, 06:29:53 AM »
Portals seems to have drastically different effects here than Dwilight. The mere mention of Portal Stones on Dwilight is enough to see you hanged or deported lol.

If anything, I can barely find any monsters or undead with my adventurer on the East Continent... She is by far my most boring adventurer.
You can sell Portal Stones to fund your beer drinking contest, I mean buy many kegs of beer for drinking :P

Yes, East Continent appears lack of monsters or undead with my adventurer trying to hunt them. I have to pause my adventurer because he not making any headway. I do not know if code make them that way but Portal Stones appear to drop like mad rate ;)

People will still execute you for using portal stones on EC. My character Josh is on the wanted list in Caligus for opening two portals in Domus XD
Not to mention high up Nivemus wanted list. Now try make it islandwide all the realms wanted list ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)