Author Topic: General role  (Read 4637 times)

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: General role
« Topic Start: January 24, 2017, 08:34:26 AM »
I'm not exactly sure what we're missing when you're just General vs Marshal in terms of info. My char Garas on EC has been General, but not Marshal, for quite a long while now and I've never felt like I was missing something tbh.

Under 'information' the General has an option to 'view armies' which gives you a detailed overview of the different units, how strong they are, where they are, if they're stationary/traveling/wounded etc. I'm not sure what we're missing considering the first point which was raised here.

The information regarding detailed CS per unit and their status etc is only viewable for Marshals and the Army Sponsor, not the General.

I think this is the main concern of this player, as JDodger also pointed out. The other ideas are more like a brain storm of his own opinion.

Myself, I do tend to like sponsors being able to appoint their own Marshals, for the reason you pointed out. As far as who can view what information, I am too uninvolved in such positions to really know whether it is annoying.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)