Author Topic: War Stories  (Read 24637 times)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
War Stories
« Topic Start: March 01, 2011, 08:35:56 PM »
Anyone have a particularly favorite war story from this latest round of conflict?  Poor Gregor's been marching all over the place with no fights so far.  Giselle managed to get pissy and stormed off the field after starting to make a name for herself, so I'm a bit dry for combat in the EC at the moment.

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: War Stories
« Reply #1: March 02, 2011, 11:43:12 AM »
Oh well I can speak about Sirion's war forever. But everyone would be bored to death :P

Madmonk77

• Knight
  • tiki tiki on the rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Rock-Soft
« Reply #2: March 03, 2011, 01:05:52 PM »
The Sirion's war forever is coming to an end!!!!!!!!

And from that war I think that many war stories came up.
Nico.-

"What else can happen when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?" -- Used to be the player of Vats family. Now I'm the player of Vlad family.

Madmonk77

• Knight
  • tiki tiki on the rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Rock-Soft
« Reply #3: March 03, 2011, 01:08:12 PM »
This was one of my best combined RPs with some Sirion players.  ;D
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Sirion_%28Realm%29/Death_of_Brom_Vats
Nico.-

"What else can happen when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?" -- Used to be the player of Vats family. Now I'm the player of Vlad family.

Corwyn

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 04, 2011, 03:42:07 AM »
This was one of my best combined RPs with some Sirion players.  ;D
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Sirion_%28Realm%29/Death_of_Brom_Vats
Yeah, that was a good send off!
Ni'Tessine Family: Corwyn (Sirion), Terril (Arcachon), Torin (adventurer)

irishlad222

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: March 05, 2011, 04:30:19 AM »
I was saved from execution by the judge accidentally lifting my ban.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #6: March 10, 2011, 07:21:24 PM »
While not exactly a war story, I once tried to sell food to Viseu or somewhere but the normal market was closed. So Kylen went to the black market and got caught. Point for the vapid albino elf girl I guess?

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #7: March 11, 2011, 01:13:28 AM »
I was saved from execution by the judge accidentally lifting my ban.

Haha, nice one... I don't even think lift ban and execute are on the same page.  Do you mean you somehow got them to lift it?
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Corwyn

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: March 11, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »
While not exactly a war story, I once tried to sell food to Viseu or somewhere but the normal market was closed. So Kylen went to the black market and got caught. Point for the vapid albino elf girl I guess?
Haha... I always wondered why Kylen used the Black Market.  It's tough without your trader in Sirion!
Ni'Tessine Family: Corwyn (Sirion), Terril (Arcachon), Torin (adventurer)

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #9: March 12, 2011, 01:30:06 AM »
People like Sacha were making fun of her cookies!  :'( It's kinda predictable behavior from Sacha though, but still, those cookies are for friendship and happiness!

But right now I don't exactly have room for her. Oh well. If Fontan gets down to its last region I'll consider maybe resting Ramuh I guess. Maybe steal cookies from Fontan.  8)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: March 16, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »
Destroying Itorunt, Reducing Perdan to one city, and now a huge war that we will also win.  ::)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Zakilevo

« Reply #11: March 18, 2011, 10:16:08 PM »
Once Sirion clears pests in the north, Ibladesh will burn. :) DoA is almost dead so Ibladesh will be fighting 2v1 soon.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: March 19, 2011, 03:23:49 AM »
Destroying Itorunt, Reducing Perdan to one city, and now a huge war that we will also win.  ::)

Isn't that what you said when it started too? ;) Meanwhile DoA is getting kicked around and Ibby isn't exactly making a hell of a lot of progress, considering the initial advantages they held over Caligus.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: March 24, 2011, 11:05:32 AM »
Isn't that what you said when it started too? ;) Meanwhile DoA is getting kicked around and Ibby isn't exactly making a hell of a lot of progress, considering the initial advantages they held over Caligus.

Maybe so, but appearances can be deceiving. DoA may look pretty well deprived right now but it would only take a few days of Perdan's absence for them to pop back up. Being a theocracy, DoA and Ibladesh are able to stay of their feet longer than other realms would have. Thought Perdan's infiltrators are mad annoying. Makes for a great war in a variety of aspects!  :o
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Zakilevo

« Reply #14: March 24, 2011, 07:27:01 PM »
Fontan will soon be reduced to a single duchy. Krimml is burning right now. Funny thing is allies of Fontan are just watching lol