Author Topic: Not reciving activation mail (returning player)  (Read 2180 times)

Gedsaro

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Hello all,

I played Battlemaster for a while but stopped a few years back.
Looking to get back into the game and trying to start a New account.

A day or so ago I tried to sign up, but have yet to get the activation mail in my gmail account (SPAM folder is completely empty as well),
I don't remember how long it took to get it the first time (back in 2012/13?) so I guess it may just take a few days, if thats the case  please let me know and I will wait a bit before complaining! :)

However, I think it was around a year ago I had tried to rejoin and never received the mail after trying a few times and so i just didn't bother until now.

Thanks.

-Edit
Unrelated, but is it possible to adjust the forum time I see to my own timezone?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:08:23 PM by Gedsaro »

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Checking the recent applications, it looks like you mistyped your email address—left out the "a" ;D
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gedsaro

• Peasant
    • View Profile
... Oh balls, that's embrrssing.   :P

In that case I'll try again but type better. Heh

Thanks.

-Edit, put all the right letters in the right positions and it took about 20 seconds to get the mail, thanks for the help!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 05:15:41 AM by Gedsaro »

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
-Edit
Unrelated, but is it possible to adjust the forum time I see to my own timezone?

Click your name at the top to go to your forum profile.

On the left, click the menu item 'Look and Layout'.

Here you can mark the 'Time Offset', difference between Forum Time and your own time (or use autodetect).

Cheers
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Gedsaro

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Found it, thanks!