Author Topic: Wounds from a training match.  (Read 2203 times)

Alex333

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Wounds from a training match.
« Topic Start: April 05, 2017, 09:00:41 PM »
So I understand that a duel to the death will likely lead to death and a duel to surrender can lead to serious wounds and possibly death. It makes sense.

I have a character that has so far been seriously wounded for 4 turns and wounded for 1 turn from a training match. I have been unable to play that character for 5 turns straight and don't know if I can play that character for the next few turns.

Is this suppose to happen? It's a training match after all. I can understand the possibility of light wounds but being unable to play for 5+ turns straight is terrible. I challenge newer players to training matches. What if they were the ones that got wounded and couldn't play for 5+ turns? They could possibly quit the game because they couldn't play the game.

Can I make a request that training matches have no chance of death and serious wounds and a low chance of light wounds?
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Wounds from a training match.
« Reply #1: April 06, 2017, 02:10:01 AM »
I thought training duels had been removed from the game?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 06, 2017, 08:11:57 AM »
I thought training duels had been removed from the game?

Not unless it was very recently removed.

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 06, 2017, 11:47:46 AM »
No, training matches are still there.

I remember when I had the Daleborn family, my hero was critically wounded in a training match. Nothing strange, sometimes you get hurt practising.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: April 06, 2017, 12:43:55 PM »
Must be thinking of duels to "first blood".
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron