Author Topic: Multiple Characters  (Read 9363 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Characters
« Topic Start: April 24, 2017, 01:43:51 PM »
What Dwilight needs is for a realm or two to die. Maybe three. It's filled with pathetic realms that don't do anything.

The North-East in general seems dynamic to me, but south of Swordfell...?

I mean, D'Hara had been expanding into ex-Lurian regions, and now seems somewhat surprised that, with its low density, establishing a foothold onto the West is hard. I mean, I get wanting to take Paisly, I totally consider it to be part of D'Haran core and I'd want it too if I was there. But D'Hara expanded all the way to Mattan Dews... the distance between both is huge. Can't have it all.

Same for Madina. Density is even lower, and keeps trying to expand. Again, I totally get it and I'd do the same, those western regions offer extra buffer to protect the rest. But everyone knows by now that low density both spawns and attracts more rogues.

Fissoa doesn't even have 1 noble per region...

Meanwhile, Luria. Honestly makes me laugh. They are expanding their desnity away, and none of their neighbors seem to care. I'd be laughing my ass off if I was in Luria. The increasingly lower density increases monster spawns more and more, but since they are more isolated, those monsters are much more likely to hit D'Hara, Madina, Astrum, and Westgard than they are to ever pose a significant threat to them. They are basically waging a proxy war on D'Hara by doing nothing else than expanding.

The South needs to wake up. Densities govern rogue spawns. If you want to expand without having a ton of rogues build up on your border... attack another human realm! Either to expand in that direction, or just to bring those regions rogue. Instead, you've got a bunch of boring realms complaining about boring results from their boring actions.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron