Author Topic: Multiple Characters  (Read 9356 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Characters
« Topic Start: April 24, 2017, 07:58:59 PM »
urgh, I was actually baited, taunted in a sense to respond here. Not directly but I allowed my personal feelings be influenced. I'll not avoid the point or person so yeah. After reading Chenier's post I cannot escape an entire, ancient and thus longstanding spewing of bile. Perceived or otherwise. Chenier, you keep badgering, belittling, reducing, fill in the blanks, the southern side of Dwilight.

You event quit the Island, left D'hara (which is a neighbor of Luria and when you return, try to bash that same area once more?

How is Madina doing anything different from the Realm you are currently playing in (Westgard)? It isn't. When was the last time you or anyone else read about a serious, if any monster / undead uprising in Luria or the south for that matter. Excluding the western side of the map. You can't. One comment in this thread suggested that the game is more fun for Commoners than Nobles, personally I disagree but at the same time I have put a lot of effort in making the Advy game fun. As a result, monsters aren't much of a problem.

If any realm is to face death by monsters is Westgard. I think you know that. My request to you, Chenier, would be to cease your seeming endless but more important vocal dislike of the south and Luria, or Fissoa or Madina or even D'hara for that matter. It's fine that you don't like it but please, moderate yourself and don't bash for the sake of bashing.

We all play this game and we all (technically) should strive for the improvement and sharing of enjoyment. How about it?

To everyone else, apologies for my confrontational stance in this. Take this as me venting and throwing out some frustration. Hopefully it can be viewed as something useful or as a sign.