Author Topic: Multiple Characters  (Read 9367 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Characters
« Topic Start: April 25, 2017, 03:14:08 AM »
The problem those realms have specifically is the geography mostly, mixed with the current player density/lack of activity in general.

The problem with Dwilight in general is the west, entirely. It's been over a year now I believe, so I think it's fair to make an assessment.

The west should have never been reopened.

Westgard has added nothing to the play experience of other realms except to be a base for pve raids. No offense to that realm. It is not the fault of the players. I am sure it is a good realm and fun to play in if you like pve.

The problem is that unlike the addition of Alara, MN, and the red bird realm in East continent, Westgard does not add any tension to the continent.

Opening the west and especially allowing the monster hordes to cross east via sea does not add tension either, it in fact relieves it by providing a massive pve/looting playground to the west and a common pve enemy for many realms to focus on.

If it wasn't for Westfold there probably wouldn't be any wars in Dwilight that aren't small realm bullying like Astrum/Morek vs. HD.

Dwilight has become a bad version of Beluaterra with more sailing and less story.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.