Author Topic: Multiple Characters  (Read 9334 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Characters
« Reply #15: April 25, 2017, 10:16:25 PM »
That area was occupied by Arnor, so no, it wouldn't have worked.
It's a sad day when realms get credit for not steamrolling opponents and letting other realms fight their wars without ruining them. I rather think that should be *normal* behavior.

Fair point about Arnor, that was before I returned to the game so I didn't know. Westgard's placement makes more sense with that in mind.

As for steamrolling, I think we both know that what *should* have been normal behavior has just about never been. The norm for most of my playing experience was being being uptight about starting wars, and then everyone just gangbanging realms to oblivion.  Usually against the "aggressor", initiating a war being the vilest of all crimes. The big neighbor would start by going "hey, we totally disagree with what you are doing, and since we have the strength to oppose you, we will", and then every neighbor would go "WOOHOO SOMETHING TO DO!" I find that the realms in North-East Dwilight have shown a lot of restraint compared to what I am used to from before. Which possibly emboldens other realms to be less afraid of sparking conflicts. All of which good things, in my book.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron