Author Topic: Sacred Obia'Syela  (Read 168211 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Sacred Obia'Syela
« Reply #105: September 21, 2017, 11:58:54 PM »

Ps, how do you like having a psychopath with an ego in your realm?  ;D

Honestly I think we are all enjoying it quite a bit. Goriad II is an interesting character. He respects who he respects and couldn't be bothered for those he doesn't. I love the byplay brewing with Blint: Two lethal characters trading pointed barbs because they know Momma Rania will be upset if one or both of them got hurt. So it's a lot of fun reading you two dance around each other and I am hoping other players join in and take sides Capulet/Montague style.

I'm thinking about giving a shot at priest game in Obia'Syela. If it goes well with how stuff unfolds for my character there, then why not. One of the better realms to have a priest at, I assume.

I have several goals with this realm and whatnot, one of which is simply to grow. When I first started, SA was in full swing and I thought it was fun to watch how religion affected the politics of all Dwilight. I want to push it and see just how far we can go. Can't do it alone though! So, to encourage people to try being priesty, the theocracy's laws forbid anyone not of the faith to hold public office, including lordships and ruling council positions. In fact, with the exception of the General position, all the ruling council seats have the requirement that only priests can hold them.

So here I am, sitting here, waiting to lob titles at people :-) With those responsibilities off my shoulders, it will be a lot easier to flesh out the wiki's and get some regular sermons going. Rania is rapidly becoming my main char as well.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"