Author Topic: Sacred Obia'Syela  (Read 168176 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
Re: Sacred Obia'Syela
« Reply #180: November 10, 2017, 10:19:56 PM »
I like Solomon. He reminds me of some of my favourite deadpan/literal fellows from books and movies. It's hard to get me laugh but when Jarra joked to Solomon about the need for teal paper when someone wants to write a report and request together in one letter and he took it literally, dutifully replying that he'll look into it I genuinely chuckled.

But still, Shawna, keep in mind that you started out in Vix and got used to every decision being discussed with the whole realm. It's not like that in most of the realms. Feudal rule, pecking order and all that. There will still be a boatload of entertaining experience for you in Obia'Syela though, I'm certain of it. Almost every player/character there plans something, has some goals, plays some angles and many of those plans/goals/angles include other players/characters. The ratio of those who create/contribute to flow of events to those who drift with the flow of events is exceptionally high here, higher than any other realm I've seen.
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: November 11, 2017, 12:40:14 AM »
For G2 this was a matter of show of force. As he's building the Inquisition it's important the movement isn't destroyed but instead maintains power. Plus he was genuinly unhappy that people tried to sabotage his efforts without so much as a word.

As a player I only saw the logic of this move and know G2's shenanigans earned him this.

But Erheas and Rania forgot about one thing though and Solomon is the only one who knows what I mean hehe :) In due time you might find out, but not yet.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

House Drake

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: November 11, 2017, 01:49:57 AM »
I like Solomon

Yay! <: D Thank you! ^_^

when Jarra joked to Solomon about the need for teal paper when someone wants to write a report and request together in one letter and he took it literally, dutifully replying that he'll look into it

I thought you might like that. xD I made sure it totally went over his head.

But Erheas and Rania forgot about one thing though and Solomon is the only one who knows what I mean hehe

Yes, yes indeed he does!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:52:22 AM by House Drake »
Walk the woods like a predator; speak to savages as if you were one of them.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #183: November 11, 2017, 02:53:05 PM »

guys, I've got it. I've got the perfect metaphor!

Knights-Templar = Gryffindor/Hufflepuff
Agents-Inquisitor = Slytherin/Ravenclaw
Heralds of Obeah = Professors

Boom. I've done it. I've solved Obia'Syela. I'm the best...around...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
  • This is not the text you are looking for.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184: November 11, 2017, 07:27:52 PM »
Hmm, Actually, that does kind of work. Sort of.
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: November 11, 2017, 08:21:20 PM »
Sort off, except the Inquisitors are the cool kids here who save the day 8)

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: November 11, 2017, 08:42:03 PM »
Hey, we should probably fix the Daimon page up. About to put those damn Daemon names in alphabetical order >_> It stops at the fifth invasion, why not add the others too?
Apsu@Legends. BM: Yxevarii Auru'in, Grandmistress [Ruler;Priestess-Inquisitor] (Obia'Syela-BT); Sigrid Gudrun Auru'in, Avenging Exile of Xavax, Countess of Slimbar (Redhaven-EC);  Masalu Auru'in, Linguistically-Challenged Sumerian Death-Cultist (D'hara-DW)

House Drake

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: November 11, 2017, 08:59:19 PM »
It's extra funny for me because I'm a Ravenclaw on an HP roleplay site. xD

Random side note: Solomon only has four hours this turn for some reason. I keep calculating and thinking he should have five, and I can't for the life of me figure out where the extra hour went...? He had 11 hours the previous turn (because they were full, and then the battle in Avengmil only took 1), and travel to Ardmore (after some complications) took 11. So the turn changes and he should've gotten 8 fresh hours (right?). He arrives in Ardmore, where the battle lasts for 2 hours, and then he shared 1 scout report. By my count he should have five hours right now....?

Does being slightly wounded suck up hours during healing?

Also, I agree with Crypt. I went to read the page a few days ago to get the updates story on Beluaterra, but the page hadn't been updated....well, a while. xD

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: November 11, 2017, 09:03:46 PM »
Could use some help filling in the blanks. Its been a long time since I romped around Riombara...

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: November 11, 2017, 09:16:25 PM »
Pretty sure lightly wounded gives you fewer hours.

And I already have enough on my plate with the J
Inquisition, not gonna update the daimon stuff hehe

CryptCypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: November 11, 2017, 09:27:37 PM »
I'll handle it, just expect inquisitive interrogation to unveil data I can't find elsewhere. :P

House Drake

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: November 11, 2017, 10:42:16 PM »
I'll be gone most of today running errands, but later tonight or early tomorrow I can try to track down players who are still around that were present for the invasions and see if any of them can fill in some of the blanks?

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: November 12, 2017, 11:19:04 AM »
Obia'Syela now second largest realm in terms of nobles

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #193: November 12, 2017, 02:28:43 PM »
20+ nobles might be a big deal on the mainland, but where we are? Not nearly enough. We still have all those rogue regions to reclaim and enlighten, colony realms to found, culture to forge. Realistically we could make every noble into a regional lord and STILL not have enough people to resettle the south.

I need more blood
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: November 12, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »
I'm still not very convinced that we should do that in the first place. Maybe one realm towards Shattered Vales and leave it at that. The real conflict also for Obia'Syela is up north in due time. Think of continent density etc.