Author Topic: Sacred Obia'Syela  (Read 164908 times)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sacred Obia'Syela
« Reply #285: April 11, 2018, 01:46:29 PM »
Ever since G2 became Ruler you all may have noticed he does things a bit different than those who came before him. Today I finalized my intentions with clear instructions and thought it would be interesting to explain this OOC shortly as well.

G2 should in theory not deal with anything within Obia'Syela, but rather the rest of the government should. Now they all have their areas, but they have no boundries so I'll expect some back and forth pushing between the Judge/Banker/General against each other. The idea is to move completely away from one person micromanaging everything (even though JeVondair did that perfectly, if that one person falls away you get total chaos as we saw). Once people are settled in I could theoretically become inactive and you'll have no issue because the institutions are present. Each of the government members has their own council (of which G2 is not a member I should add) to arrange their affairs and complete control over that message group.

So G2 is gonna lean back? Obviously not :) I hope to focus him entirely on foreign diplomacy and expanding the faith and thus RPíng a lot more about the faith as I've recently been doing already.

Small sneak peak, this is how a 'ruler' addresses his own government members :p
Letter from Goriad II Gabanus
Message sent to everyone in message group "The Grand Council" (4 recipients)
You all have your orders and tasks. You have been elected into your positions, now I expect you to do your job. Do not disappoint me, for if you fail I will interfere where need be and I do not wish to waste my time on cleaning up your mess. In stead there are a great many diplomatic matters to deal with as well as the spread of our faith. Do not fail your job, for I won't fail mine.
Goriad II Gabanus
Regent of Obia'Syela
Royal of Obia'Syela
Ambassador of Obia'Syela
Priest of Heralds of Obeah
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela