Author Topic: Sacred Obia'Syela  (Read 166838 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Sacred Obia'Syela
« Reply #45: July 05, 2017, 08:13:47 AM »
As much as I know you want to kick off Obia-Syela in the south, you're gonna have to wait to come to a better agreement with Fronen than just dealing with Bastian. None of us agreed to his new terms to hand over the city. At this rate, he will not longer be Doge in 3 days time so I understand why you're trying to rush things :P

haha, you guys...
Keep electing the wrong ruler.
Bastian also barley communicates with the other rulers and I am quite sure that helping Rania like this won't do Fronen good in terms of foreign relations either.
He never even announced anything, al we got was an in game notification hat Fronen signed an alliance with Obia.

Idle, stuborn players can sometimes really ruin the game. (Bastian isnt THAT bad though)
Atleast you have various ways to get rid of a ruler, to get rid of a Royal duke and Margrave is impossible.
But poor Fronen already had a semi revolution with the last ruler.

I also have one character in Gotland that holds 'the' duke title, margrave of capital and judge but does not communicate anymore for a long time now.
He just click plays BM and ignores all letters, including ooc on purpose, and only responded once saying something like " he didnt need to respond to our nonsense".
We managed to attract allot of new players that roleplay and communicate frequently that want to discover more about the game.
Luckily this guy alone isnt enough to completely ruin a realm, but it is definitely frustrating.

Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog