Author Topic: Sacred Obia'Syela  (Read 164919 times)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sacred Obia'Syela
« Reply #90: July 17, 2017, 08:46:56 PM »
No, rogue regions don't revolt from independence. They savour their sweet local independence under a tribal chieftain, equals under an anarchist-syndicate, or just participating in good ole town hall governance with a board of selectmen. :P

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #91: July 17, 2017, 09:50:37 PM »
No, rogue regions don't revolt from independence. They savour their sweet local independence under a tribal chieftain, equals under an anarchist-syndicate, or just participating in good ole town hall governance with a board of selectmen. :P

Well then, i'll just have to find away to disabuse them of such foolhardy notions...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #92: July 20, 2017, 08:15:58 PM »
It turns out that looting your neighbors isn't always a bad plan. Things seem to be on the mend!

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: July 29, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »
And just when you think, thinks look positive....... daimons show up...

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: July 31, 2017, 01:54:26 PM »
Daimons ARE positive.

If you're Spearhold or Dominorum.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: July 31, 2017, 04:52:19 PM »
And sea landings are difficult for all of us. Undead slaughtered daimons on the beach...

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: July 31, 2017, 05:07:33 PM »
Hah! And there are bandits brave enough to steal gold from daimon overlords too!

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: July 31, 2017, 06:27:52 PM »
Overlords:o

I thought Jomorosh was the only one left...
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: July 31, 2017, 08:59:02 PM »
There is of course Zraath. However not many people know much about him, and he does not exist in actual physical form... as far as I know  :P
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: July 31, 2017, 09:20:43 PM »
The overlord is the ruler, so basically 'bandits attack daimonic rulers too'. Referring to the class of rulers/overlords, not that there are multiple daimons left. Jomorosh is only played-character that is a daimon; anyone else would be mere roleplay.

Zraath...*chuckles and smiles*

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: July 31, 2017, 11:09:40 PM »
They feed on broken hope.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #101: September 21, 2017, 06:10:35 PM »
I think we are safely out of the redzone. It was touch and go there for a while, but players dug their heals in, contributed, and found a way to make it work. There are two armies now, Rines is producing gold, there's even an internal rivalry brewing. With only 15 nobles, however, I think our expansion will arrest pretty soon. But with Dominorum destroyed, the actual kingdoms Obia'Syela is officially at war with are wayyy too far away for us to do anything against. ideally, I'd love to start colonizing and forming daughter-kingdoms, but alas we are too few. We make it to Grehk, I believe, but I doubt we'll get farther. Food isn't a terribly big issue, but Rines has been on double rations for a month now, increasing the population from under 3k t over 11k. Rania is presently the only priestess in the Heralds, so I'm really failing at convincing people to try the priest game, but its fun y'all swearswear, lol. Ideally I'd like at least 3 priests to hold the ruling council positions so Rania can step down and focus on the faith-side of things. We did have a character from Dominorum join, but he was banned shortly after for not conforming. Can't very well have an officially unrepentant daimon worshipper in our ranks?

While I've started Wikis for the realm, the Heralds, and the Inquisition, I really haven't had the time to delve into it further. I suppose my next goal as ruler will be to invite my players to generate some content that I can then sort onto the wiki: Prayers, stories, roleplays, etc.

Now that my report is done, I have a question about production. All of the infrastructure in Rines is suffering from lack of production. The city was severely depopulated and production has been crawling since we took over. Is there anyway to address this besides the gradual repopulation of the city?

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: September 21, 2017, 07:30:41 PM »
Ooh curious, who was the character joined you from Dominorum?

P.s. Take a closer look at the map, Dominorum is still hanging around like a bad smell  :P

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #103: September 21, 2017, 07:43:28 PM »
That little scrap of land far to the north west? Does that count? Will it become a realm? Not sure what's happening there, but the south at least is free of them.

The character that joined was Gnaeus. i forget his position but it was ruling council. Initially, Rania wanted to convert him (just to stick it to Jomorosh). Unfortunately, I think the player was going through some OOC stuff and did not respond to her. So...banned.

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: September 21, 2017, 08:10:08 PM »
I was angling for Dominorums relocation closer to Obia, but alas things didn't quite work that way...lucky for you  ;D

Oh yes Gnaeus, of course.... although he was of Spearhold, not Dominorum.