Author Topic: Sacred Obia'Syela  (Read 164730 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Re: Sacred Obia'Syela
« Reply #135: October 18, 2017, 12:19:04 AM »
Why do so many people claim to be most beautiful or smartest in this realm?

Beautifullest, smartest realm
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: October 18, 2017, 04:52:16 AM »
People want to imagine they're playing the hero/protagonist. What is forgotten is that you can't just say you're a hero, and be a hero. I find the most incredible protagonist stories in BM are those who take crazy risks and succeed.

Like King Fingolfin's legendary invasion success that resulted in Thalmarkin trying to spread his authority upon invasions throughout BT. Or the incredible survival of Eponllyn and the beginning of a turnaround with relations with Perdan...before Perdan went back to its same old lame self with Vix's help. Or the tale of the People's Republic of Avamar survival against all odds until the largest battle in BM history (up to that point, since surpassed) ended them. Or Glaumring's survival story. Or the survival of Luria Nova against an invasion by all Dwilight sans Swordfell, which Luria won and forced peace terms upon (most) of their enemies. Sint surviving in-between invasions with the nefarious reputation they acquired during invasions. And many more...

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #137: October 18, 2017, 12:53:50 PM »
:D At least you two have a common target now...... its a start! I have a feeling though this might escalate a little bit too much for my taste

Hehe, well Erheas did ask for it  ::) Picking a fight with two already jacked up Marshals...rookie mistake

Why do so many people claim to be most beautiful or smartest in this realm?

Because this realm has some crazy characters. Don't you like it?

People want to imagine they're playing the hero/protagonist. What is forgotten is that you can't just say you're a hero, and be a hero. I find the most incredible protagonist stories in BM are those who take crazy risks and succeed.

Like King Fingolfin's legendary invasion success that resulted in Thalmarkin trying to spread his authority upon invasions throughout BT. Or the incredible survival of Eponllyn and the beginning of a turnaround with relations with Perdan...before Perdan went back to its same old lame self with Vix's help. Or the tale of the People's Republic of Avamar survival against all odds until the largest battle in BM history (up to that point, since surpassed) ended them. Or Glaumring's survival story. Or the survival of Luria Nova against an invasion by all Dwilight sans Swordfell, which Luria won and forced peace terms upon (most) of their enemies. Sint surviving in-between invasions with the nefarious reputation they acquired during invasions. And many more...

Well first off there is a difference between what our chars think and what we do obviously, but Obia'Syela simply has some flavoured characters so to say. Kiki keeps insisting she's the most beautiful and nothing is good enough for her and is very anti peasantry for instance, makes for some nice RP's. There is some purging on the horizon for sure. But yeah, there are some great stories across BM.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 01:05:39 PM by Gabanus family »
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #138: October 19, 2017, 02:55:17 AM »

Ahhh Glaumrings survival story... Which one? The time we left the ashes of Virovene with perhaps 80 troops between two nobles and marched from Muspelheim to the Storms keep through some of the most monster infested areas of the north and founded a kingdom under the most damn near impossible odds? Then to face a tribunal of SA as a supposed heretic with the entirety of SA wanting to come and kill a newly founded realm with probably 3 knights fighting off huge hordes of monsters almost daily, aye it was glorious, unprecedented, legendary. One of the greatest and saddest of failures of a story that has ever existed. I can go on and on with stories of daring-do and skullduggery but the above one is my absolute favorite.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #139: October 19, 2017, 04:05:22 PM »
Yeah....we need someone to help make this realm even more...Glaumorous...

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: October 19, 2017, 05:05:02 PM »
Nah Glaumring should never leave Dwilight. But his other chars are more than welcome  8)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #141: October 19, 2017, 06:25:10 PM »
Can you imagine? Blint for the Templars, Gabanus for the Inquisition, and a Glaum for the Heralds?

The Holy Trifecta of Doom!

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: October 20, 2017, 03:40:35 AM »
Nah Glaumring should never leave Dwilight. But his other chars are more than welcome  8)

Akrogath of Bel is my good character, sad for Bel but I chose him to be different than the other two characters. Glaumring will never leave Dwilight, he'll die there.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #143: October 20, 2017, 10:04:23 AM »
Too bad though. We could always use more mor excentric characters

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #144: October 24, 2017, 07:50:58 PM »
Akrogath of Bel is my good character, sad for Bel but I chose him to be different than the other two characters. Glaumring will never leave Dwilight, he'll die there.

This is going to sound silly but until you mentioned it I hadn't realized Akrogath was yours. Hope you enjoy the Summit RP!

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #145: October 24, 2017, 08:04:43 PM »
Hope you guys share it with all the realms. Way too many syeps for me too climb. Some people have important duties other than sitting in the capital.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #146: October 24, 2017, 11:20:56 PM »
Hope you guys share it with all the realms. Way too many syeps for me too climb. Some people have important duties other than sitting in the capital.

I'll be sure to collate the RPs and save them on the realm wiki for you and the rest of our players.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: October 25, 2017, 03:45:48 AM »
This is going to sound silly but until you mentioned it I hadn't realized Akrogath was yours. Hope you enjoy the Summit RP!

Thats how differently I play each character. lol  ;)

Anderfhstim

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #148: October 25, 2017, 04:45:59 AM »
Thats how differently I play each character. lol  ;)

Nah. You are just not famous enough. I am sure one day people won't even look at your character name and just check your family name right away.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #149: October 25, 2017, 05:27:03 PM »
Nah. You are just not famous enough. I am sure one day people won't even look at your character name and just check your family name right away.

I hate it when my family name gets checked. Cue Lich insults  ;D