Author Topic: Thesseus 14 - The Keeper of the auspicious goats  (Read 1713 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
(ooc: this is where i use https://rolz.org/dr?room=Gotland%20trial%20by%20goat to determine the outcome of the oracle's ritual. you can check the log for all dices rolled. the outcome was 4, thus the kitchen knife.)

The Goat approached the kitchen knife and sniffed it thoroughly.
The Keeper observed the goat's behavior at this point carefully.
It looked up and belched, then continued grazing just outside the circle, in the vicinity of the knife.

After several more minutes of staring, the captain interrupted.
"He has made his pick, do i understand this correctly?"

The keeper gestured him to wait and remained focused at the creature.
Moments later the keeper finally relaxed and turned to Thesseus with a smile.

" Good news! she made a pick!"

"So what is the procedure now?"

"Wait. I have to sleep this over."

The captain slapped his palm at his forehead in frustration.

"But you can tell us something?"
Thesseus asked carefully.

" Yes, the Goat picked the kitchen knife."

"Are you trying to fool me old lady? Tell us what it means! Can Grandmisstress Rania and her notorious magical powers be trusted? Are there daimons in play? What will it mean for Gotlands future?!"
Theseus clearly lost his patience, the trip here took them days to end up just waiting, not knowing for how long and time was running out for Gotland to react.

"The ways of the keeper are mysterious Bloodscreamer and they cannot be pressed, patience is the key that will set you free. I will see you in the morning. Good day."
The keeper went slowly back in her cottage, leaving a puzzled and frustrated crowd behind.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog