Author Topic: Future of Atamara  (Read 36823 times)

Andre

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Atamara
« Reply #60: May 16, 2014, 10:18:51 PM »
Yeah it doesnt look good for you Darkans, you better join Talerium, i heard they were really nice, you can likely chat with the other Darkans :P.
(Newb here, dont know anything about previous history of Atamara!)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: May 16, 2014, 11:11:13 PM »
Darka vs. Carelia would be even fight :) Both have 2 regions, Darka more nobles thought... but Carelia better economy :P
Hey, waitaminnit! We're not done with them Carelians yet!  >:(
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: May 16, 2014, 11:23:25 PM »
Hey, waitaminnit! We're not done with them Carelians yet!  >:(
Yeah, we have to take care of CE too, so Carelia first take care of you and we take CE... after that friendly duel between Carelia and Darka  ;)
~Violence is always an option!~

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: June 12, 2014, 02:11:34 PM »
I woke up this morning and were very tired and bad mood... drove to work and were still pissed off to every single thing at this world... logged in BM and readed the news my mood was still bad... until i realized... and i saw the light. Clouds went off from my mind and i giggled like a baby... and giggling became to laughing and laughing becmae to maniac laughing...

Rielston finished its TO of Hawthorne, and Thyk became Margrave and Hawthorne is part of Nazamroth Duchy Talerium... Oh boy, this day turned good day :)

Gotta see how Rielston and Talerium relations progress...
~Violence is always an option!~

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: August 10, 2014, 07:14:51 PM »
:D
Been there, done that.

For a minute there, I thought he was quoting Silverfire word for word. (And others before him.)

Hey now...

I think I was a lot more pragmatic than that. I usually wouldn't make statements without also taking action.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Thehatter

« Reply #65: August 11, 2014, 04:07:09 AM »
Moto* is excited to see some one post in the Atamara forum and even better its Silver fire.

Eirikr

« Reply #66: August 12, 2014, 06:16:27 AM »
Hey now...

I think I was a lot more pragmatic than that. I usually wouldn't make statements without also taking action.

Hey there, how ya been?

True, you did always take the leap, too. I just tried to be conveniently placed when you did. :P