Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 550663 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #120: March 19, 2011, 01:43:36 AM »
Heck no. We're ready and raring to go. We *want* to have a few good fights. We just don't want to get slaughtered

(And yes the *current* treaty gives the northern realms permission to trael through Coria to attack CE. That's what Darka wanted. I think most of the animosity about the treaty actually comes from the first versions that were presented: Coria = off limits.)

Ahh okay, understood.

See, I would think that being as informed as you are about the political situation on AT, you would know the real score there. It's not just CE. If we only had to fight CE, it would be no big deal. But the treaty you agreed to with Eston secures Tara's northern border. And since they are not fighting in the south, that frees their entire army to defend CE's northern border.

CE/Tara/Talerium had 30K CS waiting for us in Alaise.

Ahh, well technically I have access to all of the scout reports of the happenings of that battlefront and could check on them after like 5 minutes of searching through messages but I haven't bothered. So yes, technically I should be informed of the exact numbers but I simply haven't had the time to worry about it. Well either way, good for them for putting up such a good defense.

As it stands though, you say Tara isn't fighting in the south so they can worry about defending the north, however as far as I know it was the northern alliance that asked that we include terms such that Tara can't aggressively attack Carelia without being attacked, so you would in effect be holding their forces in the north when they could readily be diverted south.

Interesting the way that politics run things. So much easy when I had just a regular troop leader.