Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 550694 times)

johnny Hammarberg

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #135: March 19, 2011, 12:28:25 PM »
Well, fine, like I said, it didn't take too much persuading. CE was willing to take a risk in order to help out an ally. I'm just saying that the suggestion that CE provoked the whole thing does not hold water. We were not entirely blameless, but we didn't get together one day and say "hey let's go piss off eight realms at the same time".

What's more likely? One realm deciding to provoke war with most of the rest of the island? Or a bunch of realms conspiring to take down the biggest realm on the island?

I am fairly certain that Famine never demanded Barad Lacirith. We all knew that Coria did not have enough nobles to expand. Otherwise Shanandoah would have went to Coria.

People are making all sorts of accusations at a character that isn't even around anymore. The player is not exactly here to defend himself. Like I said, the perfect scapegoat.

This is Yangfan, by the way. You can see the family affiliation by clicking on the poster's name, assuming that he set it up correctly in his profile.

Your logic is so flawed that it almost hurt my eyes.

CE didnt piss of all realms at once, it was done over a long time and that has been clearly stated in public. Repeated offensive and power abusing was the reason for most declarations of war presented, I do not know if the CE nobles got all declarations presented for them.

And you cant be sure what Famine had asked for as that character did NOT share all with his council, I know that the current ruler of CE have had a few aha moments trying to figure out what happened before Famine vanished and I am sure that more information is shared today. Saying that your character should know about all cause he was in the council if flawed logic as Milan have discovered when stepping up from judge to ruler. In the beginning of the war it was CE who made the demands towards Eston and it was CE who told everyone to stay out or feel the wrath, I see that as a taking a lead role in the war and as provoking by power abuse. Coria defended themself saying that they wanted a 1vs1 war from the start and was not to blame for CE joining the war by their side but as we have been told here that was another lie to put on the pile.

What I want to see now is CE stop acting like a turtle and starts to go offensive as everything will break if hammered long enough on!
In war, truth is the first casualty.  ~Aeschylus