Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 550770 times)

Munro

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #135: March 19, 2011, 02:23:28 PM »
Coria defended themself saying that they wanted a 1vs1 war from the start and was not to blame for CE joining the war by their side but as we have been told here that was another lie to put on the pile

You shouldn't be getting the OOC and IC confused. There is no way you would know for a fact that was a lie apart from the fact it was stated in these forums.

Even now, with everyone being completely honest, it's easy for the truth to be distorted. People remember things differently, people have different reasons for their actions and then remember them as being 'the' reason for that happening.

Originally, I thought that the sole reason for War against Eston was because of the Herunumen incident. He did try to kill me after all. But then I realised that Merlin, a Duke with a large city to feed, well, his main reason was because of the ceased trade. Two different reasons, and two different characters putting different emphasis on those reasons. Whilst I didn't really even originally consider the food issue, it was clearly a reason for war for Merlin.

Saeculo became a bit unstuck because of this and was accused of lying, even though, as a player, I've attempted for him to tell the truth on every occasion.