Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 549940 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1860: July 07, 2013, 01:25:10 AM »
Your "mighty" CE army was a mere 17k. That shows you can't do !@#$ alone since you backed away.

In other news this bot is stupid and should be deleted. You know. Like a former MiCE PM.

Still sore about your dead hero? You know, there is a cream for that.  ;)
------
qui audet vincit

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861: July 07, 2013, 01:25:51 AM »
Alright, playtime's over. If you can't stay civil, just shut up.

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #1862: July 07, 2013, 01:27:31 AM »
Still sore about your dead hero? You know, there is a cream for that.  ;)

You applied that cream too when I stabbed you and your other friendly Marshals among 60k CS?

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863: July 07, 2013, 01:28:04 AM »
Uh oh. I've angered LaVagina! She can't prove me wrong, so she keeps up with the personal attacks, which actually just makes me a happy panda.  ;D

There is no need to quote when the post you're responding to is right above you, by the way. :)

No... You're right. CE has never won a serious victory on Darkan soil. My bad. "No wait that one doesn't count!" I'm sure. ;)

Yep. That's what your RCs did.  ;D

Oh... Poor, poor LaVagina. Blockages can cause serious health issues. You should see your gynecologist about that.  :(

omg...are you serious or just trolling ? cause if you do i am trying too hard to not feed you but if you re that clueless then i just feel sorry to comment.....

You are seriously bragging for coming in darka in 3 realms (2 of them being 2 of the largests in the continent) and all you managed was to loot one region to the ground and blow rcs?

Don't you feel ashame to even POST THIS?

You know forget it. just forget it....i seriously can't reach your level of brigntness and discuss over this...you lack the basic levels of logic.
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864: July 07, 2013, 01:42:47 AM »

Oh, sir, yes sir!  ;D
------
qui audet vincit

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #1865: July 07, 2013, 04:16:51 AM »
Oh, sir, yes sir!  ;D

GoldPanda, please do be quiet. Even the people who play in CE and Tara don't defend you, since they know you're not worth defending.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866: July 07, 2013, 04:54:20 AM »
GoldPanda, please do be quiet. Even the people who play in CE and Tara don't defend you, since they know you're not worth defending.

Sir, yes, sir! *salutes*  ;D 7
------
qui audet vincit

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867: July 07, 2013, 05:20:53 AM »
Uh oh. I've angered LaVagina! She can't prove me wrong, so she keeps up with the personal attacks, which actually just makes me a happy panda.  ;D

There is no need to quote when the post you're responding to is right above you, by the way. :)

No... You're right. CE has never won a serious victory on Darkan soil. My bad. "No wait that one doesn't count!" I'm sure. ;)

Yep. That's what your RCs did.  ;D

Oh... Poor, poor LaVagina. Blockages can cause serious health issues. You should see your gynecologist about that.  :(

Are you really whining about personal attacks while calling someone LaVagina? Do they let you on BM during nap time in kindergarten now or something?
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #1868: July 07, 2013, 05:22:20 AM »
Just put him in your ignore list, that's what I did. He can't help it if he has the maturity (and humor) of a 14 year old.

Eirikr

« Reply #1869: July 07, 2013, 05:23:33 AM »

I'm going to have to agree here... This doesn't sound like a boardgame between friends (or at least, the kind of atmosphere Tom means when he says that). Both sides need to cut out the personal crap. The bit about the account deletion is entirely uncalled for; what does it matter the reason? Yet another person has left our ever-dwindling game. That's not a topic for jokes.

We can very easily have civil chides back and forth on wins and losses, but this has become ridiculous.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870: July 07, 2013, 02:31:54 PM »
omg...are you serious or just trolling ?

I believe it is called counter-trolling. And doing alright at that. And yes, Darka's attitude does get irritating after a while. As I'm sure you are inclined to find CE does perhaps.

Lavigna

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871: July 07, 2013, 02:57:30 PM »
I believe it is called counter-trolling. And doing alright at that. And yes, Darka's attitude does get irritating after a while. As I'm sure you are inclined to find CE does perhaps.

Ι was from the first people to say that this war was partialy, if not entirely some would think, our fault.
Besides it was Darka that made Tara and CE super powers by accepting their contracts in like forever.
I accept that, what i don't accept is saying that CE is winning against Darka.

We could eat them for breakfast any time in a 1vs 1 war. And even in a 3 vs 1 war they did poorly.They say it's irritating Talerium won't let them in...well snif snif same happened to Darka. As simple as that.

Those who cry about the fact Darka never had a war they must go back in Atamara's history and read how many times they begged to have them on their side when they were fighting their wars.
The only mistake i find is that we got involved in this war as Darka and not as a mercenary realm. So now we are paying for it and it is welcomed, but don't brag about victories ....really...don't.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:00:18 PM by Lavigna »
Suck my socks! I kill for Darka! -KK-

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872: July 07, 2013, 03:25:49 PM »
Heh, Tarans cheered their success when they destroyed one of our RC's and while they lost half of their army and CE lost almost whole of their army, and they said it was victory :)

But time will again show how this will end... I hope it will end as soon as possible, cause i really want to retire KK... But for now it looks like CE is too proud to accept that they cant destroy us, and since this has lasted so long, new wars are brewing and CE's buddies want some other action... which ofcourse suit Darka well... Now that CE couldnt break through our lines, they went to north help out Rielston & ML against already wrecked BoM, soon enough i bet we hear how they boast "We destroyed BoM" wholly jolly 3 realms vs. 1/2 realm.

-KK
~Violence is always an option!~

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873: July 07, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »
By the way, Merlin is blocking CE and Tara's moves now because he does not wish to see CE-Tara achieve hegemony over Atamara, and also I think there is a bit of pity for the poor Darkans involved.

That's not even remotely what's going on in Silnaria. You are making false assumptions based on what Silverfire has said here on the forums. What's going on in Silnaria is that Merlin tried desperately to get the Empire and the rest of the League to recognize Silnaria as Coria's successor, which it legitimately is assuming you respected the sovereignty of the Corian Senate in the first place. Had you done so, Merlin would have re-signed the alliances, opened up passage rights, and we'd be right back to smashing Darka in the face just like we were before.

Instead you refused to recognize Silnaria and you've completely failed to reign in Tara. As a result, your war effort against Darka just went to !@#$, but it's sure as hell not Merlin's fault. Your characters let your dislike of the man take precedence over your desire to defeat Darka. If screwing Merlin is a bigger priority for you than defeating Darka then you're doing just fine. If not, then you've screwed up this situation royally.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:23:47 PM by Geronus »

Eirikr

« Reply #1874: July 07, 2013, 04:53:51 PM »
That's not even remotely what's going on in Silnaria. You are making false assumptions based on what Silverfire has said here on the forums. What's going on in Silnaria is that Merlin tried desperately to get the Empire and the rest of the League to recognize Silnaria as Coria's successor, which it legitimately is assuming you respected the sovereignty of the Corian Senate in the first place. Had you done so, Merlin would have re-signed the alliances, opened up passage rights, and we'd be right back to smashing Darka in the face just like we were before.

Instead you refused to recognize Silnaria and you've completely failed to reign in Tara. As a result, your war effort against Darka just went to !@#$, but it's sure as hell not Merlin's fault. Your characters let your dislike of the man take precedence over your desire to defeat Darka. If screwing Merlin is a bigger priority for you than defeating Darka then you're doing just fine. If not, then you've screwed up this situation royally.

Damn, +1. Pretty much nailed it IMO. Merlin / Silnaria's not 100% blameless, but yeah.