Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 548307 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #1890: July 31, 2013, 06:20:32 PM »
Thanks everyone. Can't say I'm not surprised things didn't go more like I had hoped, but I was definitely optimistic about Merlin's ability to change things. Seems I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted.

In the end, I had to recognize what my priorities were though, and it all got a bit too intensive for me. When I had to start trying to work out arguments for ruler discussions in my head while on vacation, or was late to work once trying to deal with a rebellion that came out of nowhere, it was readily apparent I had things wrong.

My only note is that with great power truly does come great responsibility. So I'm giving up both.

I advise you not to delete your account. I went through this same thing, though under slightly different circumstances. I just had too much going on; I had two rulers, two Dukes, and a fifth character who was (comparatively) nobody, and I just got burned out. I am very glad I didn't delete my account however.

Pause everyone, then make an advy and log in once a week or so so that your account doesn't get auto-deleted. I bet you'll be glad you did.