Author Topic: Log in page (new heraldry page) :(  (Read 6895 times)

daviceroy

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Log in page (new heraldry page) :(
« Topic Start: May 13, 2017, 04:16:32 PM »
I've noticed a few little things that pop up with this new system. 

1) The character list keeps changing as I go through my characters.  Instead of having a static list where I know where to click again, the character order reorders itself.  I'm not sure what that order is though.  That's a bit annoying up front.  The default seems to be by island, but then why is it changing?  Perhaps a bug?

ETA: On my desktop, the current order of characters are: Row 1) Rosalia (Hero/BT), 2) Amber (Adv/BT), 3) Cymore (Hero/DWI) Row 2) Jim (Priest, EC), Syndee (War/WI), Antonio (War/Col)

However, on my tablet, they are ordered: Row 1) Jim (Priest/EC), Cymore (Hero/DWI), Row 2) Syndee (WI), Roslia (BT) Row 3: Amber (BT), Antonia (Col)

Not sure why the order of the two are different.

2) My Adventurer is wounded, but it says that they are okay.  Filed it as a bug http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=9069

3) Is there a reason why the new messages are shown in the status as well as on the parchment?  Maybe one or the either?  If going with one location, I would prefer just the parchment.

There are some things I like about the new system.  It is obviously designed for Desktop systems.  When you start going to tablets/mobile phones, it means there is a more scrolling required.  This isn't my favorite thing when I'm on my phone especially traveling.