Author Topic: The Carefree Adventures of Asher Renodin  (Read 9950 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Carefree Adventures of Asher Renodin
« Reply #15: December 10, 2017, 10:05:37 AM »
A small roleplay showing the initial meeting between Asher and his future in the south.

A New Banner

Riding hard at the head of the column thoughts raced through his mind. What to expect, how he would be received, how many would indeed follow him and if there would be any Sirionite assassins waiting for him. Some of the fears in there faded as he saw the Army move through Viseu.

''Wait here, I'm going in alone.'' Asher said in a clear voice. Captain Elvira frowned. Her horse did something similar as it kicked the dirt. ''Prince..'' A raised hand from Asher silenced her. Without further ado he spurred his mount on and down the slope of the gentle hill he went. Having donned his brightest tabard it prominently displayed the crest of House Renodin. The Rich brown background with the gold thread glittering in the dawn light.

The Southern Army's scouts and sentries were well aware of the rider that was Asher but seeing as how the individual didn't draw weapons and neither pose any real threat they simply rode out to challenge him. ''I am Asher of House Renodin, The Aegis of Former King Garas of First Oligarch, The Lord Vixir Daedalus and Chief of Commerce Alfhelm shield me.'' The words boomed from his throat yet still managed to capture a melodic quality. It surprised the sentries and scouts but while they had some initial doubts as to the lone Rider' truthfulness, those vanished as they saw a host of riders crest the hill behind the man and halted atop of it. Asher saw the expressions upon their faces and looked behind himself. ''Damn it Elvira!'' He cursed under his breath.

Willing the beast between his legs on Asher called out once more. ''I come in peace and seek the Lord of Highmarch I was told would meet me!'' Several hours later, Asher formalized his stay in Highmarch and thanked the Lord Mathias for preparing an estate as requested.

So the Imperial Prince of Dwilight, the Prince of Xavax, joined forces with the South.