Author Topic: The Carefree Adventures of Asher Renodin  (Read 10005 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Carefree Adventures of Asher Renodin
« Reply #15: December 22, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »
Hey there! Today I've got the beginning RP's of two potentially very important people. One is the Former Ruler of First Oligarch. A realm created from Sirion and promptly also crushed by Sirion. The Old King's daughter, Glory, is probably also going to be an important individual. Hope you enjoy it!

Roleplay from Garas Gabanus

Garas was sitting in his tent with both Goran and Glory, talking about the past, when suddenly a messenger arrived "Milord, the Prince has been sighted." A silence fell upon the group with both his children looking at him "Let's meet the Prince shall we,"  he said as he lips formed what could still vaguely be recognized as a smile. The scars covered much of this area as well and it was sometimes difficult to determine the exact facial impression, but the tone of his voice was slightly higher pitched as usual, indicating enthousiasm.

"Geline, Geline, where is she?" Glory suddenly started "Goran, help me find her, she has it, oh no, she has it and then he comes and..." she was stopped by Garas who placed his right hand on her shoulder. "Calm down my love, I never quite understood your affection to that commoner, but..." it was now he who was interrupted, "But pappa, she has the chainmail, she was getting it fixed first," she exclaimed still in near panic.

Garas moved his hand from her shoulder and to the back of her head, moving it as he placed a kiss on top of forehead. "I will make sure she's found," and he now turned to his guards. "Captain, deploy all men and errant boys, find me the commoner Geline and inform her to meet us at my tent, the Princess requires her presence with the present, go!"

In but a short moment the entire camp was filled with men running back and forth, but when Asher arrived, Geline had not arrived yet and so he was received by Garas, Goran and Glory. The latter in a beautiful dress, black, with the red of Oligarch sown into it. Garas wore a simple armor, ready to protect him, but the simplicity also added further contrast to Glory's beauty compared to his.

Meeting the King’s Daughter

The encampment of King Garas of First Oligarch was practical as it was impressive. The Old King had a personal perimeter of both armed men and simple palisades that separated him from the rest of the Southern Warcamp. Asher deliberately rode up to the entrance of it and stared the pair of guards there down. While not giving in, the guards recognized the insignia that Asher bore upon his chest, that of House Renodin. Asher’ body was clad in light mail armor fashioned together with studded leather and sturdy cotton. An ermine collar kept the wind from sneaking past the guard of his clothes, framing his face and added to the aura of quality that was on display. Fine leather boots tooled by hands belonging to an expert and flowing from his shoulders was a rich brown cloak. Thick as to keep the wind out and if required, could be wrapped around one’s arm and likely take a sword-blow.

Right behind him rode a young man, younger yet than Asher. Clad in the traditional squire’s garb and equally traditionally, carried Asher’s lance, shield and other personal effects. ‘’They’re expecting you, Sir.’’ One of the guards called out as both of them made way. Asher simply rode by them. By the grace of the wind, warring with the tent-flap, one could see how Asher dismounted in a fluid motion. The mark of a seasoned rider. Moments later he pushed the flat deftly aside and strode into the tent. There he saw the trio. King Garas,The Son Goran and finally, the Daughter Glory. Allowing precious seconds to pass as he looked all three of them it was on Glory that his eyes lingered longest. The Old King’s horrendous scars made him flinch but he hoped his quick transition from looking at one person to the next had taken away from his initial shocked expression.

Returning to his formal self Asher cleared his throat as he approached King Garas. Stopped at a suitable yet short distance he bowed gracefully. ‘’King Garas, it is good to finally meet you.’’ Speech stalled as he was once again forced to look upon the monstrously scarred man. The sight itself invading his imagination and robbing him of words. ‘’I..’’ He cleared his throat again. ‘’I’ve long awaited this moment and we’ve shared so many words already that you no longer seem a stranger.’’ Hoping his words came out right he turned his gaze to Goran and gave a simple nod of acknowledgement. Then he looked at Glory but didn’t want to look for too long, lest he be found inappropriate. He tried to catch her eye with his and made the tiniest of nods to her.

‘’Garas..’’ Using the legendary man’s name absent title. ‘’There is much to discuss.’’

So Asher met the Old King of First Oligarch and the man’s family.