Author Topic: Sometimes Things Just Don't Go Your Way...  (Read 4335 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I am with you Gildre. If population remains steady or grows EC is potentially on a course for action that never stops. Even if realms die new realms will be born. Old realms with the resources will get new​ nobles to turn liquid assets into somethjmg more solid.

As for metagaming, if such accusations are ever pointed in my direction: only insofar as I view players with powerful characters as having a GM-like responsibility to drive action.

As for powergaming, frankly BM makes such a concept moot with the necessity of teamwork, you must elevate others to elevate yourself, bringing new opportunities to those who didn't have them before. So the pursuit of power given the objectives I habe outlined here is actually a good thing in BM. It drives the cycle.
Agree... teamwork and make sure you keep the players interests. Reward the players well and reap the rewards ;D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)