Author Topic: Lord's caravans  (Read 7483 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Lord's caravans
« Reply #15: July 12, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
One thing to note is that the caravan list does not show rogue regions. The number you can see will change all the time. From Libidizedd I currently have access to 48 regions. Kybcyell in the west, Valkyrja in the north, Mistight and Nebel in the south, Nimh in the east. It is a very wide range.

I think Libidizedd has the best location for caravan trading. Centrally located on the sea routes, but close to both shores. I can send caravans to eight different realms. If Dwilight ever fills up, Libidizedd could be a huge trading powerhouse.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 12, 2011, 11:21:03 PM »
I call dibs on behalf of Luria Nova!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 12, 2011, 11:23:24 PM »
One thing to note is that the caravan list does not show rogue regions. The number you can see will change all the time. From Libidizedd I currently have access to 48 regions. Kybcyell in the west, Valkyrja in the north, Mistight and Nebel in the south, Nimh in the east. It is a very wide range.

I think Libidizedd has the best location for caravan trading. Centrally located on the sea routes, but close to both shores. I can send caravans to eight different realms. If Dwilight ever fills up, Libidizedd could be a huge trading powerhouse.

Yes, a trading hub that we will have to compete with.

I'm personally quite fine with the range on Dwilight. But the range elsewhere sucks. 'cause really, it doesn't matter how great a % of the continent you can reach, what's important is the number of regions you can reach.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron