Author Topic: Ar Agyr Recruitment Thread  (Read 15125 times)

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Ar Agyr Recruitment Thread
« Topic Start: May 22, 2017, 05:30:35 PM »
Come populate the lovely northern realm of Ar Agyr! Thalmarkin may have a bear as their flag, but we have a club-wielding, blue-pajama wearing man RIDING a bear as ours, and that's pretty neat-o. Join now and take a lovely estate in one of our three cities and let out a sigh of relief everytime Akkan shows up and only damages the fortifications. Or take a position in one of the rurals of the Agyrian heartland where you may have to tame the wild bears on your estate and turn them into proper steads, or tame the peasantry who are a unique mix of three different cultural groups mashed together and then scattered around.

Do you like writing geographical descriptions? Look no further: Half our regions have descriptions from 4-5 years ago talking about Melhed, and with more regions opening up its your chance to add your very own flair to your region(which may or may not be accosted by wandering undead armies at Akkan's whimsy).

So what are you waiting for? Come join Ar Agyr today and claim your very own free bear mount*!
*while supplies last

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Ar Agyr Recruitment Thread
« Reply #1: May 22, 2017, 05:46:39 PM »
Ar Agyr is a fun, pleasant and well run realm where I get to be very quiet and not worry about it. Highly recommend if you are looking for a home on Bel.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 22, 2017, 06:08:51 PM »
The best thing about AA was Cosula, but now he appears to be gone!

So the next best thing is being best buddies with Thalmarkin, which you all should join!
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: May 22, 2017, 10:29:35 PM »
Outo is a gem, and he's not gone officially! Just sleeping for some time.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: May 24, 2017, 10:29:20 PM »
How was Ar Agyr created? I just remember Melhed being there from years past.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: May 24, 2017, 10:44:40 PM »
During one of the wars between Thalmarkin and Melhed, the second-to-last war between them I think (the last, killing Melhed, the last original BT realm, huzzah! suck it enweil!), Ar Agyr royal family in Thalmarkin and supporters (melite exiles too, I think) conquered Thalmarkin and seceded the realm of Ar Agyr (version 2, after probably an OOC decade since first Ar Agyr fell). Melhed and Ar Agyr were buddy for a time, against Fronen, and then Melhed betrayed Ar Agyr and I think Thalmarkin/Ar Agyr conquered Melhed at that point (it may have been only Ar Agyr, not Thalmarkin too). Details are a bit fuzzy/slightly-off, but that should be the general gist of it.

EDIT: Did I write '...conquered Thalmarkin and seceded...'? I meant '...conquered Agyr and seceded...'.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:31:43 AM by Vita »

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #6: May 25, 2017, 12:09:08 AM »
For a while their Ar-Agyr did not exist. Thalmarkin fought to recreate it and, in the process, annihilated Melhed. The last time Ar-Agyr and Melhed existed at once was whe the former was sucking the marrow out of the bones of the latter.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 11, 2017, 06:12:58 PM »
OO is about to come back... I hope :D

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 11, 2017, 08:30:52 PM »
YAY

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 11, 2017, 11:05:21 PM »
OO is about to come back... I hope :D

-Jaune

My god, BT is saved. Osgar can die in peace now!

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 08, 2017, 07:03:44 PM »
BREAKING NEWS FROM OSSMAT:
The allied forces of Thalmarkin and Ar Agyr have struck yet another apparent devastating blow against the efforts of the daimons with a successful counter attack on the city of Ossmat, lifting the daimon siege.

Furthermore, in the heat of the battle not only was the entire daimon unit slain by a hail of javelins and arrows, but the daimon lord Jomorosh was reportedly slain as well!
Jomorosh has been killed by Questors (10).

Although it was not an Agyrian knight that killed the daimon, I would say this still counts towards Ar Agyr's daimon-lord kill tally as one of our nobles helped contribute to the kill by wounding him in the battle and leading to his eventual death.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #11: October 09, 2017, 11:29:13 PM »
BREAKING NEWS FROM OSSMAT:
The allied forces of Thalmarkin and Ar Agyr have struck yet another apparent devastating blow against the efforts of the daimons with a successful counter attack on the city of Ossmat, lifting the daimon siege.

Furthermore, in the heat of the battle not only was the entire daimon unit slain by a hail of javelins and arrows, but the daimon lord Jomorosh was reportedly slain as well!
Although it was not an Agyrian knight that killed the daimon, I would say this still counts towards Ar Agyr's daimon-lord kill tally as one of our nobles helped contribute to the kill by wounding him in the battle and leading to his eventual death.

What nation did the battle occur in? How many Daimonkills is that for Agyr then? lol
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: October 10, 2017, 12:38:11 AM »
Technically Ossmat flipped to Gotland's control when Jomorosh showed up, but Ar Agyr and Thalmarkin were the ones nearby to boot him out. That makes three daimon-lord kills for Ar Agyr in this invasion: Jactosh was killed by Outo in Jyl, Akkan was executed by Enrico, Jomorosh was a joint effort between Thalmarkin and Ar Agyr with one of our nobles dealing one of the wounding blows that allowed him to be killed. So it's either 2.5-3 depending on how much credit Thalmarkin will share

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: October 10, 2017, 08:15:49 AM »
Technically Ossmat flipped to Gotland's control when Jomorosh showed up, but Ar Agyr and Thalmarkin were the ones nearby to boot him out. That makes three daimon-lord kills for Ar Agyr in this invasion: Jactosh was killed by Outo in Jyl, Akkan was executed by Enrico, Jomorosh was a joint effort between Thalmarkin and Ar Agyr with one of our nobles dealing one of the wounding blows that allowed him to be killed. So it's either 2.5-3 depending on how much credit Thalmarkin will share

We share nothing, we take the full credit ourselves! :P

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: October 10, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »
Now that all daimons are dead there's no reason whatsoever to join Ar Agyr. :P

Daimonkilling was your Eifel Tower, your Niagra Falls. Imagine tourism ads for Niagra Falls (city) after Niagra Falls (waterfall) disappeard: "Come and visit Niagra Falls! Nothing to see here!"

"Come and join Ar Agyr to kill some Daimons! There are none of those left."  :D
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)