Author Topic: Best Unique Item Names!  (Read 21892 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Best Unique Item Names!
« Topic Start: July 25, 2017, 09:16:08 AM »
Can I do a request for a unique item here?

Abbot Nosferatus, founding father of Madina, one of my characters from my previous family was ' killed' by his bastard son somewhere near Madina.
He was pierced stuck on a cliff by a spear and left for death.
Perhaps a great idea for a unique item on Dwilight, the spear that killed Abbot.

I was planning for my new character Antigone to go on a quest to find the spear.

This is the part of the RP that describes that particular event:

The whole RP can be read here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B-SLKlaUsvaRMtMi5BkZ9wQcJ17qO4leFsGWATRYXi4/edit?usp=sharing

Abbot eventually wakes up and notices being moved by horse and cart.
Everything is black and a headache now gradually sets in.
A few minutes later the carriage stops and he feels being thrown out on the ground.
He knows he is close to shore, the smell of the oceans wind and the sounds of dashing waves won’t ever surpass him unnoticed.
After being dragged for a while the cloth is taken from his face and he scans the area.
He is on the edge of a low rocky point stretching out in the ocean and Barabrossa stands right in front of him armed with a strong iron spear.

“Prepare yer self for yer final punishment father! Me self has waited for this moment for years and finally there shall be vengance. The world has never known a monster as horrible as ye! If we can’t kill ye, time shall!”

And with all the strength in his being he pierces the spear through his father into the rocks, entering his neck and exiting his left leg into the rocky bottom.

“By ‘er mercy will ye suffer as she takes ye bit by bit, wave by wave untill nothing remains of ye, ye will fade with the the hard rocky edge yer now part of. By ‘er mercy may ye suffer for an eternity!”

And so Barbrossa leaves his father to suffer, giving him one last glance as he walks away.
Abbot remains stuck on that rocky edge until time washes him away.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog