Author Topic: region diplomacy crisis  (Read 4012 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: region diplomacy crisis
« Topic Start: May 26, 2017, 07:00:29 PM »
That said, one region realms with 5 nobles is more problematic than 8k CS of militia... It's not the game's fault if you are too small to be viable. 8kCS is unusual for peasant militias, but it's not a very impressive force. A realm that is unable to muster at least 10k CS of mobile army isn't likely to ever be able to accomplish anything worthwhile.

I know 8k cs of peasants aren't very impressive :)
Fallangard's army of 4K Cs is even less impressive.

The peasant militia in Enemy regions do make a difference, especially for smaller realms.
It is the absolute decisive element in this case, i am sure it would be in similar cases.
Everywhere you go the enemy gets allot of peasant militia to join them almost doubling their defensive strength.

anyway, what are you really implying here?
Should small armies of around 10K just not exist?
Go tell that to almost half of BM...
If closing atamara and western dwilight with its realms was a bad move then shutting down all these small realms in bm would mean the same thing.

PS, i don't think this is a bug.
Fallangard is allied with too many realms that are hated in Mashad, i think thats the main factor in not beeing able to keep the region once its in Fallangard's control.
But then again small realms like Fallangard usually need a few allies to be able to achieve anything.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 07:07:12 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog