Author Topic: region diplomacy crisis  (Read 4019 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: region diplomacy crisis
« Topic Start: May 30, 2017, 02:57:20 PM »
Nosferatus, I have been playing on Diplomat/Ambassador role for my characters for sometime. So I may have some inputs.

1) It is good to see that you did utilize courtier and diplomats to keep the loyalty. However what is the % percentage skill levels of your diplomats? A fresh speaking diplomat is not going to give much loyalty bonus for region increase. Did all your diplomats skills have been trained in a very high % percentage levels?

2) Since you mention that Fallangard is allied with many realms that the region hate or dislike... Did you try laud other realms so that their alliances with Fallangard do not turn into something used against Fallangard? Sometimes lauding your own realm is not helpful.

3) Priest can be helpful as much as Ambassador does. I see only Courtier and Diplomat are mentioned here, so I figure you need Priest too.

4) Region lord/Judge should hold Harsh Court. Fear makes good increase to Loyalty. Did you try that?

Hope this information helpful. Do inform me should you have question.

Thanks for the advise, i will forward it.

We had a quite skilled allied diplomat working in Mashad, he is also a priest, the other diplomats are probably not as good.
Basically your saying that loyalty of hated allies should be improved first.
What about loving the enemy?

Off course harsh courts and police work has been done as much as possible.

We are trying to get the region in our hands again, lets see how it goes this time.

Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog