Author Topic: Tsetse flies infesting Akesh Temple?  (Read 10351 times)

Zakky

Re: Tsetse flies infesting Akesh Temple?
« Reply #15: August 10, 2017, 07:46:34 PM »
Good to see another person join Vix.

McTang

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: August 11, 2017, 03:31:06 AM »
I'm sure the tides will turn eventually. I mean, obviously I hope not, but the other shoe always drops. No matter who's on top, let's always make it as fun as we can for everybody!

Zakky

« Reply #17: August 11, 2017, 05:53:36 AM »
Don't know what more north can do to help GX and Caligus at this point. I never thought Caligus would crumble like they did. But this isn't the first time they were beat back to Fontan either.

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: August 11, 2017, 06:53:17 AM »
Yes, but from what I hear the last time Vix saved them, right?  I don't think that's now an option... or is it? 8)
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

Zakky

« Reply #19: August 11, 2017, 07:44:20 AM »
Yes, but from what I hear the last time Vix saved them, right?  I don't think that's now an option... or is it? 8)

Well no. Caligus almost brought Vix down with them. Their king at the time was sensible enough to surrender before everything went downhill.

Not sure if current allies of Caligus are willing to actually surrender. They might not until Caligus gets wiped out.

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: August 11, 2017, 03:47:34 PM »
Nope, its one of these popular new cases of:
Caligus: "WE SHALL NOT SURRENDER, WE WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST BECAUSE YOUR TERMS DO NOT GIVE US MORE THAN WHAT WE STARTED WITH OR RETURN EVERYTHING TO THE STATUS QUO"
Vix: "no, you have to renounce all alliances and we get to keep this stuff because you were bad"
Other realms: "WAAAAH VIX IS TYRANTS, THEY ARE GOING TO DESTROY EVERYONE"

Zakky

« Reply #21: August 11, 2017, 09:54:07 PM »
They are at an impasse then. This is how people usually act. Devs tried to change this by making realms harder to destroy. We will see how the changes will affect for the first time I think.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: August 12, 2017, 08:17:33 AM »
Usually you see terms like: "give us even more lands (typically a city) and pay us a lot of gold and your government has to step down and you have to sell us X amount of food for next 6 months. And you can't fight anyone for 6 months...so boredom yeah!"

From what I hear Vix terms were actually pretty fair, although I haven't seen the proposal. Leaving Caligus with what they have left + a clean slate diplomatically

New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Dystopian

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: August 12, 2017, 06:46:12 PM »
Stop complaining, Caligus didn't give up when you wanted. Boo hoo. Keep fighting or quit the fight altogether.

Zakky

« Reply #24: August 12, 2017, 06:50:52 PM »
Looks like they've surrendered. There is a peace negotiation going on.

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: August 12, 2017, 08:07:44 PM »
Stop complaining, Caligus didn't give up when you wanted. Boo hoo. Keep fighting or quit the fight altogether.

You misunderstand me, I wasn't complaining but rather expressing surprise from a OOC perspective. I'm not even in that conflict, so it has little IC impact on my chars.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: August 13, 2017, 06:29:55 AM »
I don't think Vix will destroy Caligus. We are not realm-destroyers and my character can cause quite a stir when he wants to  :P ::)

Anyways, I don't think we even want to focus on Caligus anymore. There are bigger fish to fry.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Zakky

« Reply #27: August 13, 2017, 07:16:48 AM »
I don't think Vix will destroy Caligus. We are not realm-destroyers and my character can cause quite a stir when he wants to  :P ::)

Anyways, I don't think we even want to focus on Caligus anymore. There are bigger fish to fry.

Pretty sure Vix tried their hardest not to destroy Caligus. Just that Caligus insisted on getting destroyed until recently when they finally came to their senses.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: August 13, 2017, 02:19:48 PM »
Pretty sure Vix tried their hardest not to destroy Caligus. Just that Caligus insisted on getting destroyed until recently when they finally came to their senses.

^ Exactly that.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)