Author Topic: Wounded to Seriously Wounded in same turn  (Read 6568 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Wounded to Seriously Wounded in same turn
« Reply #15: July 13, 2017, 07:01:36 PM »
Wounds Worsening   (43 minutes ago)
personal message
Unfortunately, the helaers say your condition is deteriorating.
You are still wounded, and the healers say you should make a full recovery, as long as you stay in bed for a few more days.

I think I found the problem, we're not recruiting healers anymore. What the heck is a helaer? Hella bad at healing apparently.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: July 13, 2017, 07:21:42 PM »
Wherps.

Could you please make a bug report about that? My code repository isn't currently in a state where I can quickly fix that, and I don't want to forget about it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: July 13, 2017, 08:35:30 PM »
I don't remember the address or my login stuff for the bugtracker and I really wish we didn't have to log in to a third platform to report bugs when we have a forum that could equally be used for the purpose... sorry.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: July 13, 2017, 08:41:16 PM »
Because it's much easier to get buried and lost on the forum than the bugtracker. And the bugtracker is purpose-built for the situation of organizing the reports.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 14, 2017, 07:55:57 AM »
Don't bother logging this. I fixed this a month ago and it is waiting to be released to live. (the typo thing, in MR92)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:25:57 AM by Wimpie »
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #20: July 16, 2017, 04:12:00 PM »
This one has happened to me before. Not fun but it happens
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor