Author Topic: Region page scout report link  (Read 1879 times)

Andre

• Knight
    • View Profile
Region page scout report link
« Topic Start: June 19, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »
Title: Region page scout report link

Summary: A simple link on the region page to view scout reports of that region.

Details: A link for scout reports of the region you are looking at, the link could probably be next to where it says "Region Details". I'm not sure if this link should only appear if there is a report from the current turn or just as long as a report exists, and then also if it should just be a direct link to the freshest report or a list of all available reports or something.

Benefits: It is a convinient way to view additional details of the region without having to go to another page as long as you are already looking at the region anyways. It can also be good if you are unaware of any scout reports existing for the region.

Possible Downsides/Exploits: I can't really think of any. It might be effort put into something that isn't all that useful in the end though.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Region page scout report link
« Reply #1: June 20, 2017, 02:56:54 AM »
I believe if you look at the old (now "political") map, it will give you links to scout reports, when available.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Andre

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 20, 2017, 03:22:52 AM »
I'm fully aware of that.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 20, 2017, 08:15:13 AM »
I believe if you look at the old (now "political") map, it will give you links to scout reports, when available.

As I told you already as well, from the political map you have such an overview of latest scout reports.
Not sure we want to clutter the region details page with much more information, since it's already there for the grabbing on another page.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)