Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Outer Tilog deserves a topic too

Started by GundamMerc, January 20, 2016, 08:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Well, I need 350 participants to break even... doh!
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

James

Hang on, I’m hosting this tournament and I don’t have any way to actually wander around and talk to the people attending?!?!

Wimpie

Quote from: James on October 30, 2017, 09:57:58 PM
Hang on, I’m hosting this tournament and I don’t have any way to actually wander around and talk to the people attending?!?!

Don't worry, it's only me in there.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

McTang

9 days notice isn't a lot on the colonies! I predict a wave of arrivals in the last couple of days before the tournament starts.

James

9 days was the maximum I could do... I’d have rather done a couple of weeks...

McTang

So Orang (from Aren) is travelling in on the same path as an enemy unit. He keeps evading successfully, but makes me wonder about the proper etiquette at tournaments - how are fights avoided as realms converge?

James

Quote from: McTang on November 05, 2017, 02:42:52 AM
So Orang (from Aren) is travelling in on the same path as an enemy unit. He keeps evading successfully, but makes me wonder about the proper etiquette at tournaments - how are fights avoided as realms converge?

By clicking the “attend tournament” option rather that actually moving the noble and troops to the location...

Wimpie

I never thought of people actually travelling to the place of the tournament..

Like James says, all you need to do is click the link to join the tournament and it will take you there in x turns (depending on how far away you are). You'll get there automatically and your unit will stay right where it is.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

McTang

Ah. Well, shows what I know. Also, big ups to the other nobles of Aren for sharing that info.

Now that I'm almost there, I figure I'll pop on in. Why not see the lands of Tilog in person, after all.

James

Stick to evasive and be prepared for your unit to have vanished when you return to them... also, you run the risk of injury which could stop you attending the tournament at all...

Best bet is to just click the attend option, then come and visit in the flesh afterwards...