Author Topic: Sink the Colonies  (Read 31490 times)

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
Re: Sink the Colonies
« Reply #30: June 28, 2017, 07:14:32 PM »
I've never had a character at the Colonies. This thread convinced me to make one. From the sound of it Colonies are really fun. :)

And about that quote - I don't know if it's real or not but to be honest it does sound like something Dodger would have said.  ;D

On your defense though JB, war would be happening, escalating and ending up pretty much the same way it did wether you would involve yourself in it or not, so GX going down (which is IC awesome but OOC a sad thing, as I've heard it's a really fun realm) is not on you.

And I wouldn't say that Vix-Perdan alliance will be OT of East Continent or SA alliance of EC, there's a lot of tensions inside the Southern Alliance and I'm fairly certain that there'll be a lot of fun on East Continent regardless of how the war will go, people just have to open up more to social/political play. If you create two huge monolithic power-blocks the only thing that can happen is world war between those two blocks untill one side wins, the more variables and uncertainties you add to the mix, the more outcomes you can have (other than world war between two sides untill one wins).

EDIT: sorry about offtopic, it's a thread about sinking the Colonies, not about East Continent geopolitical situaiton.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:18:02 PM by MTYL »
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)