Author Topic: Sink the Colonies  (Read 31122 times)

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sink the Colonies
« Reply #45: July 14, 2017, 07:41:50 PM »
I agree stuffs said on Cathal. Which is why Ash made the Oritolon-Aren war 1 to 1 and he truly believed Cathal words that MT would not join in. Ash did have another surprise should MT turned from its word though, but that was not to be. Towards end of the Oritolon-Aren war, Ash planned another surprise before he steps down. Let it not be said that Ash is really full of surprises even for those who thought they know and understand him by that point his surprise is revealed. So Ash stepping down is to ensure he keeps his legacy intact as well, though the new Orit Ruler has her own ways.

Strategically a pivot against Oritolon to save Aren and then allow both realms to defend Alebad would have made a lot of sense, and I figured out plans for doing that which weren't dissimilar to OT's assault on Alebad, but Cathal was having none of it :o

If Oritolon has the courage to stand against the Senate and retain Alebad I'll probably bring Cathal back to assist on whichever side I think will add more fun to the resulting war. But in the meantime it's nice having a break from him and playing my other characters again, including Aoifa who's administering the Dark Citadel. Trying to get anything done within the financial constraints the Assassins have to work with is quite a challenge but I hope by the time I'm finished that it will once more be the stronghold I remember from years back.