Author Topic: How could Xavax bounce back?  (Read 12148 times)

McTang

• Knight
    • View Profile
How could Xavax bounce back?
« Topic Start: June 26, 2017, 07:39:37 PM »
If Isadril falls, do you think Xavax could possibly bounce back? If so, what do they gotta do (other than lawyer up, hit the gym, delete FB). They look awfully beat up at the moment.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: How could Xavax bounce back?
« Reply #1: June 26, 2017, 09:16:35 PM »
Do their best to sign separate peace treaties.
Most likely that won't work and the only way out is a rebellion against Selenia, then negotiate a surrender.
Because quite a few of the waring nations want to destroy Xavax completely.
I think it would be a shame.

They can also hold on, work more closely with their allies and hope for a stalemate.
But if nothing is going to change right now, this has not much of a chance.
Xavax might be able to keep holding on with just Xavax for a while though.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: June 26, 2017, 10:24:35 PM »
There is no way for Greater Xavax the realm to bounce back unless the north suddenly and immediately shows an ability to strategize and work together effectively with Xavax and each other.

There are ways for THE Xavax to bounce back and remain relevant, ie its group of nobles.

Making peace at this point would mean they would be stuck in Xavax RPing about Phoenixes and stuff and I think everyone would rather they go on fighting. Well I'd like to think so anyway.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 10:27:26 PM by JDodger »
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Purrcious

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: June 27, 2017, 03:21:45 AM »
Purrcious think Xavax should move to Akesh Temple. Pretty good spot for a great house for the Paragon!
Calm like a Tiger, Quick like a Cheetah, Fierce like a Lion,
Silent like a Puma, Agile like a Jaguar, Lazy like a House Cat!

MTYL

• Noble Lord
  • No personal text here, sorry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: June 27, 2017, 09:11:05 AM »
I like how Purrcious never really breaks character, not even on the forums. :D
like that a lot
_____
New family - Arnickles Renodin: Maura(OS), Myr(LN)
Old family - The (dead) Bennets: Max(SF), Joran(VT), Jarra(OS)

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: June 27, 2017, 11:21:17 PM »
Nah, Xavax is done for. It was always a war of destruction, that's why we fought so hard. What can you do *shrugs*

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: June 28, 2017, 02:28:59 AM »
Man you guys better rise from the ashes elsewhere to descend upon us like a plague of locusts or Im really going to be disappointed.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: June 29, 2017, 01:53:10 AM »
Why? What's my IC motivation? We're both playing this game, I didn't sign up to play the villain in your story. Godric has a lot of self discovery to do. And the fact again he has joined a realm doomed to fall does little to help his need to surpass his father. He will be in pursuit of that goal.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: June 29, 2017, 02:22:46 AM »
Purrcious think Xavax should move to Akesh Temple. Pretty good spot for a great house for the Paragon!
Tell that to the North, I think Xavax will need all help it can get at this time.

Man you guys better rise from the ashes elsewhere to descend upon us like a plague of locusts or Im really going to be disappointed.
They did not call themselves as Phoenix for nothing, right? Rise from ashes like a true Phoenix bird ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: June 29, 2017, 04:02:22 AM »
Unless Greater Xavax gets rid of Selenia then I doubt the hunt for her will stop. She will bring the destruction to the realm and they will move to one of the northern realms to plot their revenge.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: June 29, 2017, 04:17:18 AM »
Why? What's my IC motivation? We're both playing this game, I didn't sign up to play the villain in your story. Godric has a lot of self discovery to do. And the fact again he has joined a realm doomed to fall does little to help his need to surpass his father. He will be in pursuit of that goal.

Of course you can do whatever you want with your character. Thats not a command, that is me expressing that it would be a disappointment to me if Xavax did not rise again or at least try. You have a group of characters that have been bound by a common cause and a charismatic leader. They are the villains in my story as I and my allies are the villains in theirs. I hear they write good stories in Xavax.

I strongly believe if the Xavax stay together, or at least some portion of them depending on your own individual tastes but can I please stop having to constantly tread on eggshells, that they will continue to be able to affect the continent and have fun doing so.

There will come a point where there is traction, and there will come a time where there is pushback. You will not always be getting beat. Any realm or realms you join up with in this quest will be greatly strengthened. You will have great big armies with lots of gold.

Torxanib Godric Torrarin ka Habb can gain his glory wherever he wishes but the most glorious path might be that of the Phoenix.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: June 29, 2017, 05:06:16 AM »
And I'll add a vote of confidence for Selenia as leader, its not like it's looked good for Xavax any time recently and the realm still held together and fought well given the opposition.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: June 29, 2017, 11:21:36 AM »
Well, they bounced back. At least Isadril peasants did!
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

DeVerci

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: June 29, 2017, 03:38:45 PM »
*jumps off the walls of Isadril*  :'(

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: June 29, 2017, 05:46:25 PM »
Guess they saved up some good luck after the mess with Leibo revolting.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)