Author Topic: How could Xavax bounce back?  (Read 12414 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: How could Xavax bounce back?
« Topic Start: June 29, 2017, 04:17:18 AM »
Why? What's my IC motivation? We're both playing this game, I didn't sign up to play the villain in your story. Godric has a lot of self discovery to do. And the fact again he has joined a realm doomed to fall does little to help his need to surpass his father. He will be in pursuit of that goal.

Of course you can do whatever you want with your character. Thats not a command, that is me expressing that it would be a disappointment to me if Xavax did not rise again or at least try. You have a group of characters that have been bound by a common cause and a charismatic leader. They are the villains in my story as I and my allies are the villains in theirs. I hear they write good stories in Xavax.

I strongly believe if the Xavax stay together, or at least some portion of them depending on your own individual tastes but can I please stop having to constantly tread on eggshells, that they will continue to be able to affect the continent and have fun doing so.

There will come a point where there is traction, and there will come a time where there is pushback. You will not always be getting beat. Any realm or realms you join up with in this quest will be greatly strengthened. You will have great big armies with lots of gold.

Torxanib Godric Torrarin ka Habb can gain his glory wherever he wishes but the most glorious path might be that of the Phoenix.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.