Author Topic: How many men need to be in a unit so it can be set as militia?  (Read 1972 times)

McTang

• Knight
    • View Profile
One of our commanders tried to set up their unit with 17 men as militia and found they couldn't do it. Do you have to have 20 or more men or something like that? They're at 19 honor, so I don't think that is the issue.

Just wondering so I can update the wiki accordingly. Thanks!

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
If I recall correctly off the top of my head, I believe you need 50 men to set them as militia.

McTang

• Knight
    • View Profile
I believe I did once before with high 30s number of men, maybe 50 is the cutoff to be able to choose how many you want to set as militia rather than the whole unit?

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
Okay, I looked it up.

If you have more than 50 men, more healthy men than wounded men, and more than 2 prestige you can disband half your unit. If you have more than 50 men, more healthy men than wounded men, and more than 10 prestige, you can choose how many men to disband.

If you have more than 2 prestige, have played BM for more than 9 days, and aren't travelling, you can set your whole unit up as militia. If all the previous is true, you have more than 50 men, and more healthy men than wounded men, you can set up half your unit as militia. If all the previous is true, and you have more than 10 prestige, you can choose how many men to setup as militia.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Yea, your coding is arcane. XD
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

McTang

• Knight
    • View Profile
Thanks! Wiki updated.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:46:08 PM by McTang »