Author Topic: the war situation  (Read 13958 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: the war situation
« Reply #30: July 19, 2011, 11:46:50 PM »
Oh, I apologise, I wasn't aware you can read letters I sent/received. I received letters from Adgharin members asking me to do something. I sent letters to Galiard asking for a part in the treaties about not destroying temples. These are facts. If you choose not to believe them, fine, but you may be starting to believe your own/someone else's IC propaganda instead of OOC truths.

I'm sure you did receive and send letters.  I'm telling you as the guy who got looting reports and asked Arcachon to send me reports every time an act was taken against religious structures that one temple was burned, and one or more were closed after Arcaea took (or retook) regions.  And I'm also telling you that any religious component to the war is pure IC propaganda, as Arcaea very, very carefully did not want this to turn into a religious conflict and people who acted against Adgharism were punished, which Arcachonian and Ohnarian Rulers were fully aware of.

Unless the Ruler of Arcachon, the couple of Arcachonians that occasionally sent letters to Jenred, and all the Adgharists in OW who wanted to keep the temples and shrines intact (some of whom are even on good terms with Jenred) decided to only inform Jenred of a couple of events and not the rest of them as part of some plot that even I can't figure out the benefit for, then I can pretty confidently state that one temple was burned, while one or two were closed by the Arcaean Lord.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"