Author Topic: Various beginner questions about Religion and Lordship  (Read 3574 times)

Thelyn

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Thanks for the quick answers! They pretty much answered all my questions already.

I understand that religion is largely a role-playing tool to establish my character and I think it's a very interesting way to do so. I was just wondering if there are any game mechanics attached to it that I don't know about. It's a pity to hear that I can't (at least not yet) 'repair' the temple in my holding. Seeing that it is the temple of a majority religion in my region, I don't really want to close it down.

Regarding the production and loyalty values of my region, I guess anarchists are to blame. My region is infact quite far from my kingdom's capital city. Obviously I could never hope or even expect those values to be on 100% all the time, I'm a bit of a perfections and would like to try and keep it as high as possible.

That said, I'll make sure to take a screenshot of what I meant exactly and send it to you, Wimpie. I'm pretty sure that it's not a bug, but I guess it won't hurt to regard it as such until further confirmation.