Author Topic: Set next destination bug?  (Read 1716 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Set next destination bug?
« Topic Start: July 13, 2017, 12:06:05 AM »
On east, traveled to Winkamus and set next to Domus. Next turn in Winkamus, tried to cancel travel to Domus to travel elsewhere and ended up stuck turning around to Winkamus, the full travel time between Winkamus and Domus remaining to get "back" to Winkamus as if it was a long travel that had taken a full day that I was turning around in the middle of. to my understanding my character should have been able to spend an hour to cancel travel and ended up stationary in Winkamus, able to then travel to any neighboring region, but this didnt happen.

turn 1: set travel from Meuse to Winkamus (4 or 5 hours, timepool at 8 or 9) and set next to Domus ( 3 hours)

turn 2: already travelling to Domus, used cancel travel option, ended up travelling between Domus and Winkamus with 3 hours to arrive, only option to turn back around to Domus, arrival time one hour from now.

seems off to me
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Set next destination bug?
« Reply #1: July 13, 2017, 08:14:46 AM »
Sounds off to me as well. I had a similar issue with cancelling travel the other day..

Might I ask you to file a bug report about this so it doesn't get lost?

Thanks.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 14, 2017, 02:16:42 AM »
sure, if you link me up to it and provide my user and pass via pm. might be easier to just copy paste what i wrote into the bug tracker though.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 14, 2017, 07:58:37 AM »
Think again, check your PM's.
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)